ReefNews, Inc. is dedicated to the education of children. Our oceans are an essential part of our planet, and only through knowledge of these oceans will we be able to use and protect them responsibly.
ReefNews, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational organization, supported by generous contributions from the following sponsors:
- Los Alamos National Bank
- Los Alamos National Bank supports education to benefit students in Los Alamos and northern New Mexico. Please visit their website at http://www.lanb.com. Their contribution helps make this website and the e-ReefNews newsletter possible.
- Los Alamos Medical Center
- Los Alamos Medical Center supports ReefNews. Their contribution helps make this website and the e-ReefNews newsletter possible.
- Josephine Sharick
- ReefNews, Inc. is grateful for all Josephine Sharick taught us about teaching children. This website is dedicated to her memory, and to the education of children of all ages everywhere. Contributions from her family help make this website possible.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation
- Los Alamos National Laboratory Foundation supports ReefNews. Their contribution helps make this website and the e-ReefNews newsletter possible. Please visit their website at http://www.lanlfoundation.org
- St. Vincent Hospital
- St. Vincent Hospital in Santa Fe supports ReefNews through contributions that help us participate in research into diving and diabetes and that support educational outreach in northern New Mexico.
- Adobe Systems, Inc.
- Adobe Systems donated their Acrobat 4.0 and Photoshop 5.5 that ReefNews uses to process digitized photos, produce web graphics, and produce PDF documents. Please visit the Adobe Systems website at http://www.adobe.com.
- Jasc Software, Inc.
- Jasc Software donated their Paint Shop Pro version 6 that ReefNews uses to process digitized photos and to produce web graphics. Please visit Jasc's website at http://www.jasc.com.
- Helix Camera and Video
- ReefNews, Inc. uses underwater cameras from Helix Camera and Video. Helix supports ReefNews by reduced prices on cameras and equipment. Please visit their store at 310 Racine Ave., Chicago, IL 60607, or call them at (800) 33-HELIX. Visit their website at http://www.helixcamera.com/home.html.
- Bimini Undersea Adventures
- Bimini Undersea Adventures has provided diving instruction, diving expeditions, and enthusiastic support for ReefNews. Please visit their website at http://www.biminiundersea.com.
- Sandia Snorkel and Scuba
- Please visit their website at http://www.sandiasnorkel.com.
Please write to our sponsors to thank them, at ReefNews@reefnews.com.
Back to ReefNews Home Page
Copyright © 1998, 2000 ReefNews, Inc.
95 Obsidian Loop
Los Alamos, NM 87544
ReefNews ® is a registered trademark of ReefNews, Inc.
Questions, Comments? Write to ReefNews@reefnews.com!